**Please note that these resources are intended for use by registered clubs. Please Register your club here before utilizing these resources.
WHAT IS H.O.P.E.?
H.O.P.E. is a focused outreach plan that enables local churches to help students share their faith story, the Gospel message, and serve their school.
Your club will:
- Help Christian friends understand how to share the gospel.
- Overcome the fear of sharing the gospel.
- Prepare each other to share their personal faith story.
- Engage your school with a Gospel Party.
- Follow Up with students who want to know more about Jesus.
First, use your personality and gifts to lead your meetings with the following resources:
The First Priority App
Download the FP App for your monthly H.O.P.E. curriculum, and other resources.
FP University Videos
Prepare Week Resources
The Goal: Preparing your Gospel Message.
1. Choose to Share the Gospel Message.
Want to add another way to share the Gospel? Email email@example.com.
2. Choose to Share Your Faith Story.
Engage Week Resources
The Goal: Engaging your school with the Gospel.
Follow-up Team (Every Week)
The Goal: to follow up with any decisions made for Christ, making sure that every student will attend Help Week to receive a FP Bible, start a Bible Study, and be prayed for.